follow site Simple chemical reactions unit introduces the basic chemical reactions during year 7.
enter © Steve Cukrov / SoftLightStock.com
During this unit key stage 3 science unit students will study:
1. Observations that a chemical reaction has taken place
2. Examples of chemical reactions
3. How chemical reactions are started
4. Difference between a physical and chemical change
5. Reaction of acids and metals
6. Know the meaning of reactant and product
7. How to test for the gas hydrogen
8.Chemical reactions that form carbon dioxide
9. How to test for carbon dioxide
10. How to write basic word equations
11. The fire triangle
12. Know examples of fuels and how a fuel burns.