http://noahsroofing.biz/best-el-paso-roofers-common Energy resources is a physics unit that introduces different ways that we obtain our energy.
http://cbwbayarea.org/?headway-trigger=compiler STOCKABILY – Jean Schweitzer
In the Energy resources unit students will study:
1. Know what fossil fuels are
2. How fossil fuels are formed
3. The law of conservation of energy
4. Why it is important to save energy
5. How we can save energy and fuels.
6. The difference between renewable and non-renewable energy resources.
7. What biomass is.
8. The units of energy
9. The different types of energy resources, solar, wind, hydroelectric, tidal, wave and nuclear.