Image copyright Christos Georghiou
In the light unit students will learn:
1. How light travels
2. How shadows are formed
3. What light can travel through
4.Reflection of light off of a plane mirror and a rough surface
5. Angle of incidence = Angle of reflection
6. Understand refraction and its meaning.
7. Understand that white light can be split into colours and how this is done.
8. Know the primary and secondary colours of light
9. Know how filters can be used to make coloured light
10. Know why some objects are coloured.